Re: Help

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

        Poly ethylene is a good plastic, but will not glue to anything. Buy
plastic screws to assemle your project. your plastic will heat weld if you
want to go the trouble.. Harbor freight $40 and a compressor and rods.
        Robert   H