Re: posible bulk buy on HUGE toroids

Original poster: Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

 >Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>
 >

 >12 x 48 size is almost double your estimate.  We just finished a bulk buy
 >this fall and will be doing another bulk buy in Feb -Mar 04.  You missed in
 >by 2 months.
 >
 >Dr. Resonance
 >
 >Resonance Research Corporation
 >E11870 Shadylane Rd.
 >Baraboo   WI   53913

Ok, Doc, looks like I'll be going w/ Dan McCauley's
idea with D&M's. $1000 is a bit too much for me and
D&Ms HV has the alum covered fiber glass 12x48's for
$270 + shipping. I've dealt w/ D&Ms before and they
do make some decent looking toroids. I'm sure most
of the "amature" coilers on here don't want to pay
$1000 for a toroid either?

David Rieben