Re: Fast quenching spark gaps - External Series Gap on Rotary Gap

Original poster: The MCP <ejkeever-at-comcast-dot-net>

Did I hear "magnetically quenched?" I wonder how much my 2" by .5" disk NIB
magnet will my spark gap quenching. I'm gonna try it...

*Back.* Ok - I'm too afraid to get the magnet close enough to see exactly how
much good it can do :) How close does it need to get go help?