Re: posible bulk buy on HUGE toroids

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Appears to be corrugated duct interior as you say covered with fiberglass /
resin.  And then wrapped with
Al tape.  However, i know i'd never be able to get these toroids looking as
nice as D&M Voltage does them.
This 20" x 5" toroid was $89.00.  A similar commercially spun toroid would
be at least $400.00 in single piece orders.
Plus, if you drop this toroid, it won't dent!

Dan