Re: rotary gap

RRC will be building a large 48 inch dia. asynchro RSG in the spring.  It
will be powered by a 7.5 HP DC motor and run approx 500 bks/sec.  It will
power a 150 kVA resonance transformer.  We could build two if you have a
serious need for a large RSG.

Contact me off-line with your needs.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation