Re: estimating voltage from HV transformer

6-8 kVA would be a very safe value to use for 30 to 60 sec operations.

At this high of a potential you would certainly want to replace the xmfr
with fresh oil before operating.
A local power utility repair group could also do a standard 30 kV Erms "cup
test" on your xmfr oil with a 1 pint sample.  Most medium size utilities
have a field portable cup test unit.

The oil is poured in and then it's brought up to 30 kV for a specified
period of time.  If breakdown occurs the oil is rejected and fresh oil is
required prior to operation, or, with an operating xmfr system, some
downtime is routinely scheduled for the draining and refilling of the xmfr.

Dr. Resonance