RE: Improving my poorly designed coil

Original poster: "Chris the great" <downnessisgoingup-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I am current using 23 bottles, and have not measured it.  I got 15nF
according to a calculation for bottle caps, but I think that the actaully
setup has more juice than that.  I will be adding a very large addition
soon to run a larger topload (100 bottles total, including my current 23)
at extremely high power levels.  I think I'll try putting some old
magnetics near it and see if that helps (probably arc to the magnetics and
blow them up, that's my kinda luck).