HV flybacks for TC or Marx charging

I have a batch of new flybacks we run last week.  They are a improved copy
of the old Zenith color TV flyback producing up to 25 kV DC with a
rectifier and small cap.  They can also be used with a voltage doubler to
produce up to 30 kV DC in open air without oil immersion.

These units are epoxy impregnated under vacuum.  Primary is set for 120 VAC
mosfet switching, or the primary can be removed and wound for the standard
dual transistor drive circuit operating up to 16 VDC on the primary.  You
would wind 14 turns #18 AWG center taped for main pri and 4 turns #26 CT
for the "tickler feedback" coil.

Sec is 4,200 turns of #42 AWG (Zenith was 4,000 turns of #42 AWG).

Price is $30 add $4.50 for shipping.  Check payable to D.C. Cox.  Units in
stock for immediate shipment.  Dan McCauley is presently working on a
driver board to drive these flybacks or you can wire up a 2N3055 dual push
pull driver.

They can be used with RF output (22-25 KHZ) to drive a needle discharge or
concealed plate for TC operation of nearby argon or neon filled tubes.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913