Terry Filter Gap Setting

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I am about to start sparking again.  I just started adjusting my new Terry
filter safety gaps.  My question is weather approximatly 7/16" per side
sounds correct for a 12/120 system with 1/8" 2% thoriated tungsten rods on
the safetygap.  That is about where the gaps fire once and extinguish when
I first power the NSTs.  Or should I open them a tad more to stop firing
completely?

David E Weiss