RF Mosfets

Original poster: "RIAA/MPAA's Worst Nightmare" <mike.marcum-at-zoomtown-dot-com>

Some posted earlier in the list of some massive mosfets (1800W Pd, .11 ohm
Rds-on, 500v, 48A, 30 MHz). Part # DE475-501N44A. These aren't as bad price
wise as I expected. I got them for $71.05 each plus shipping (100+ gets
discount). Could these be run past their current rating with slower
switching (never heard of a 30 MHz tesla coil, 5 MHz rarely) as long as the
Pd isn't exceeded? Anyone got any links to calculate power dissipation with
certain voltage ,current, waveform, frequency, and ambient temp? I'm
waiting on a quote from another company on a slower version of these (high
power types, 1000W+). Thanks all.