Welding shop

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

I was in the welding shop today asking about round, threaded, tungsten faced
electrodes for rotary gaps.  They did not have them and he did not know where
to find them.  He had some that were all copper but without the tungsten face.

While I was in there, some guy walked in with a thermos.  I thought he was an
employee coming back from lunch until I saw a guy come out of the back room
later with the thermos full of liquid nitrogen.  I saw some discussion of this
on the list a while back about this and yes, it is apparently easy to get.

Ed Sonderman