Re: output data charts

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

We put together a database of tesla coils that include just about every
input imaginable.

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/tcdb

I don't think that much input data validation is yet in place in the
submittal page, so a bad input will generate an extremely generic
error....  It's on the list of things to do when time permits.

I see we have six entries, too :)  (still need to fix the 20uF cap, BTW)

Is this what you meant?

Cheers

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group