6146A VTTC Components Needed

Original poster: "Enrique Muyshondt" <Endeavour-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

Well, I checked my online sources for components, but none of them carried
what I needed. My local source only carries few of the resistors, none of
the caps or transformers. The only thing I've had much luck on finding is
the Variac and the diodes, but I'd prefer to get most parts from one
place/person at once. Here's what I'm looking for:

Transformers
  - 6.3V 1.25A Filament Transformer
  - 120 to 600VAC 150mA HV Transformer
  - 0-120V 1.75A Variac

Resistors
  - 25 Ohm 5watt Resistor
  - 50k Ohm 5watt Resistor (2)
  - 56 Ohm 2watt Resistor

Capacitors
  - 8?F 1kV Capacitor
  - 0.006?F 5kV Mica Cap
  - 0.005?F 5kV Mica Cap
  - 0.001?F 5kV Mica Cap
  - 0.002?F 5kV Mica Cap

Diodes
  - 1N5408 Diode (4)

Other
  - EMI Filter
  - Ceramic or Plastic insulator
  - 6146A Tube Socket
  - 1" Brass/Metal Sphere

I've been told that the Mica Caps can be substituted by multiple
polypropylene caps wired in series to achieve the correct capacitance, so
that would work as well. Same with the resistors.

If you have some of these pieces, please e-mail me privately and let me know
what you'd like to get for them.

I'm working on this coil with a physics professor and a friend for a small
demonstration, we're starting with a spark gap coil, and then moving onto
the tube coil. Our budget isn't unlimited, so I'm searching for the best
prices.

Thanks for your help, and please e-mail me if you have any, or know where to
find the needed parts.

Regards

-Enrique Muyshondt