Re: New Tesla Black and White Gallery

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi Paul and Dan,

That's Joe Gelbudas' VTTC, and it's only an artifact of the lighting that
makes the coilform look conical. It's actually a cylindrical form.

-- Bert --
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by Ultrastrong Fields,
Lichtenberg Figures (electrical discharges in acrylic), & Scarce OOP