big power stats..........

Original poster: "P. Marlow Miller" <marlow-at-rconnect-dot-com>

I have a 3 phase powerstat rated at 520 volts at 32 amps with an inductor
that parallels the coils and taps off at 8 places on each stat.  This
increases the load that can be controlled to something in excess of 60 amps.
It also has the motor for driving and limit switches.  It will be for sale
at the teslathon this coming weekend.  I also have various consoles for
those of you who want a more sophisticated coil.  I also have numerous
contactors, high voltage diodes, power resistors (225 watt), 2 philips
o-scopes (1isastorage scope), and other miscellaneous stuff that I am in
need of getting rid of but just can't bring myself to scrap out.

If you're looking for anything specific, let me know and I'll see if I have
it.  I want to dispose of it at the flea market at the teslathon, I really
don't have time to box and ship.

Paul
---