RE: SSTC Twins UPDATE :30" goal met

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Hey Steve,

Are your twin coils run by just one SSTC driver wired to both coils, or
are you using separate drivers (i.e. two separate tesla coils) for both
coils in your twin set-up?  If you are using only one driver, than 31"
is indeed *extremely* impressive!!

Thanks

Dan