Re: straight core transformers and chokes

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: dgoodfellow-at-highstream-dot-net
 >
 > I am contemplating the construction of a straight core transformer. I read
 > an old Tesla coil how-to book from the 20's that was on microfilm in the
 > New York public library a long time ago. My hand written notes from 20
 > years ago are as follows:

One of the links that I posted was broken. Try then these:
http://cnum.cnam.fr/CGI/fpage.cgi?4KY28.56/113/100/536/0/0
http://cnum.cnam.fr/CGI/sresrech.cgi?4KY28.14/0133
These are old articles of the French magazine "La Nature".
Try a search for Tesla in that site (The Conservatoire Numerique
des Arts et Metiers, in Paris).

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz