Re: Rotor size question

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

The Diameter of the Rotor is really governored by two things RPM and
Horsepower. If you have the horsepower you need to know the RPM and
calculate the Centerfugal forces on the rotor. Failing to do this could
result in a rotor burst. Definatly not a fun thing.

Paul M