New SSTC Topology ready for release . . . up to 30MHz operation (tested successfully)

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I'm just about completed my new SSTC technology and will be putting it on my
new and revamped website at:

Using standard IRF460 type FETs, I have successfully created a 300VDC switch
capable of switching at up to 30MHz at 500+ Watts output.
I will be testing with SSTC resonantor this weekend and will be posting all
results and schematics this weekend as well.

This is exciting as audio modulated SSTCs must past the 3MHz operating
frequency mark to reduce background hiss of the corona discharge.
This design uses no gate transformers, but the gate drive circuitry is
rather beefy and sophisticated.

This also will allow us to build very small and compact SSTC coils capable
of high quality audio modulation.  Also, the fact it uses standard package
FETs (IRF460 etc...),
is a major plus.  The new PlasmaSonic boards being released this fall will
utilize this new switching topology.

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com

The Captain