Re: High Voltage / High Inductance Inductors

Original poster: Dave Lewis <hvdave-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Dan,

How much DC current do you want this beast to handle?  Also, what will
the voltage waveform look like across it in operation (amplitude, shape,
and frequency)?   Those two questions will play a key role in the
design.

Regards
Dave Lewis