Re: Skin depth (again) was: Re: Newbie with questions...

Original poster: "Chris the great" <downnessisgoingup-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Would it be safe to do this with a low power coil (1-50 watts)?
At this power would internal harm be non-existant?  50 watts wouldn't cause
burns if you didn't expose yourself for long, or would it?

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail