[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Power Transformer, other end of the range. 8)>>]]

Original poster: davep <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

While doing a clean up, found a power transformer:
'James, Inc'
117V/60Hz, 35VAC, CT
UNKNOWN VA, but low, I'm guessing 10 VA or so.
Its about 2 cubic inches.

Why Bother?
TRIPLE shielded:
          Primary shield
          'Shieldded' Core lead.
          Secondary shield.

Intended/useful for high shielding test equipment/sensor.

Insulation between primary and secondary NOT known..

'New Old Stuff'.

Available for cost of shipping.  (I'm guessing $5?)

--
	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...
	Vernor Vinge
	-me
...for he has read everything, and written nothing...
	A J Raffles