Re: A SSTC Ground ?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Finn, Welcome!!!!  This is the bizaar world of SSTCs.  Im using the mains
ground for my single coils, and no ground for the twins.  There is no
avoiding your situation... its CW and thats the way things are gonna be.
Here is what i do, run the coils on the ground, like a cement floor.  This
seems to minimize these problems for me.  Oh, and filtered DC makes
everything 10X worse!  My site:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/

Steve Ward