Re: Paralleled Primaries / Separate Drive Circuit - SSTCs ? ? ?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey Dan,

That is a neat idea!  I think ive got just the exact setup to test it!  My
twins use 2 identical h-bridges.  And my primary coils have 2x12awg wiring
(for less resistive losses).  BUT, i can easily rewire to allow both
h-bridges to switch into one coil at about 3kw or so (assuming my coil
survives this!).  But it should be apparant as to whether or not this
scheme would work... it just might ;)  I can probably test it sometime over
the weekend as i dont have the time before then.  Hmm, i cant imagine
pushing that coil to make some 3 foot or better sparks... just hope i dont
burn up my primary coil form.

Steve