Re: High Power SSTCs - Need help and opinions

Original poster: "Chris Arnold" <chris_arnold-at-msn-dot-com>

Dan,

If you wouldn't mind having two things to tune, the resonant circuit would
be a good idea.  I would imagine that you already have tank caps and air
variable capacitors laying around from your experiences with tube coils.
I'm going to in the near future try running the original Plasmasonic with a
tuned primary and see what I can get done.  Just need to be real careful
that the voltage doesn't get out of hand in the primary circuit.

Chris Arnold