Re: 10+MHz SSTC Gate Drive Circuit Finalized

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Now you changed the url and I wanted to look at it again :/
we need an archive of verious things we come up with.. like I can't find
the terry filter (found some urls in the archive pointing to a lost server)