Re: How do you measure couplin

Original poster: Peter Lawrence <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

Antonio,
         is there an exact mathematical formula for the voltage and current in
the primary verses time in a TC (a hypothetical one with no losses) (ie a
losely coupled dual resonator).

I'm guessing its proportinal to either sin(C*t)+sin(D*t) or sin(C*t)*sin(D*t)
for suitable constants C,D that depend on Fres and K...

thanks,
-Pete Lawrence.