Re: A newbie question

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Greg: the beer bottle caps are made in two general ways ,1. the bottles are
wraped with foil outside or 2, a tub of salt water is used as the outside
contact. In both cases the neck is used to insulate the bottles and not
filled to the top to avoid salt water on the glass contacting the inside
layer . A topping of oil helps keep the top clean and dry. If the top is not
real clean the voltage will run over the glass and short out.
    Robert   H       A cheep project, but messy and large in size.