eddy current

Original poster: "chris swinson" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi all,

Can anyone point me in the direct ( and not google either! ) to find a good
article to explain eddy current. From what I can gather it is the force
which make the current flow towards the outside of the wire ( skin effect
). It would be interesting to do some experiments on this. Would it be
possible to make 2 coils one with a high eddy current loss and one without
for exepriments and testing ?

Many thanks,
Chris