RE: Bulk Order 15kW SSTC Boards

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'll have to look into IGBTs for maybe the next switching project i work
on.  I know that because IGBTs transport both
electrons and holes (minority carriers), that with increased current,
the number of minority carriers increases, and reduces
the Rds ON (and thus IR losses across the switch) at higher currents.
I'll have to keep them in mind.

THanks
Dan