Taken to the cleaners by a Transformer Salesman.

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Several months ago, I responded to an ad for a 44.5 kV 10kVA pig. The
seller was Brent DeBolt. I paid $375.00 for it. When it arrived it was only
a 4,160v 10kVA transformer. I told mr. Debolt because of the low voltage
there was nothing I could use it for. It is still setting in my basement
and Mr. Debolt has never responded. He also sold a trany to Dr. Resonance.
All I can say is Beware ! Things are not always what they are advertised to
be. The e.Bay transformer ad for the over priced MOT prompted me to write
this.....

Any body want a 4,160v 10kVA trany I'll make you a good deal...

PS: I do believe that the regular members of the list are honest...

Paul S. Marshall