RE: Plasma Balls with C60

Original poster: "Daniel Kline" <daniel_kline-at-med.unc.edu>

It seems that I read a while back that it's entirely possible to make
all the Buckyballs you want just by depositing acetylene soot onto
glass. I suppose the cost is in separating out the fullerenes from the
other types of carbon mixed in...
Dan K.