RE: HV Voltage Dividers

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hi Dan,

 > Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation"
 > <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>
<SNIP>
 > Yes, that is a PSPICE simulation.  However, at the time, the
 > plotter for the
 > network analyzer wasn't working correct so i couldn't make a plot.

We have had the same problem with that old HP network analyzer. You
spent the same time doing the measurement than doing the plotting.
Currently we have plotter and analyzer on the same table on weels, with
a big instruction sheet for users on how to get a plot on paper. It
works.

Best Regards