Re: 500 nf hv capacitor

Hi,

Some large high power systems can use caps in this range.  However, they
are not going to be cheap!  To get the voltage, you need 15 caps in a
string for 10nF each.  Then you need 50 string!  750 caps....  A commercial
high frequency, high RMS, high peak current cap would probably be cheaper
than an MMC here.  Also far smaller.

Cheers,

         Terry