bad pole xmfrs

Buyer Beware --- Xmfr Fraud Lurks on EBay

Jim Mitchell and I both bought what was claimed to be 44.3 kV 7.5 kVA pole
xmfrs from DeBolt.  They are not what they claimed to be.  It is clearly
marked on the side of my xmfr 2,400 Volts / 220 Volts.

So far all emails to DeBolt have gone unanswered.  We advised EBay this
appears to be an intentional scam of some sort.  Buyer beware when dealing
with this character.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.