Re: bad pole xmfrs

Hi,

I note action # 3807469086 by  son-montuno

Is this guy ok?

I guess we should specify who the bad sellers are more specifically buy
their ebay name and location....  Not all sellers on ebay are bad, so we do
need to be pretty specific.  Locations work too if they switch names on us.

Too bad about DeBolt.  I remember him as being pretty cool in the past :-(

Cheers,

         Terry