DeltaV/DeltaT vs capacitor roll length.

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

All,

On Kreso`s pictures of the Maxwell 37667 caps, it is obvious that the
individual capacitor rolls are as long as the inside of the case, so they
are about 5" long.

On the spec. sheets that I have seen of (What we now call MMC caps) the
dV/dT is dependant on the length of the cap. The small types have a better
rating than the bigger types in longer cases.

I am wondering how Maxwell manages to produce a cap with superiour dV/dC
and still from individual caps that are 3 times as long as the ones we use
for MMC`s.

Cheers, Finn Hammer