US shippers wanted

Original poster: "Chris Swinson" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi All,

Slightly offtopic I know, though when I buy parts from the US either via
shops or Ebay ( for teslacoil parts or whatever ) they always want to ship
by most expensive ways. I'd like to know if anyone over there is willing for
me to have items shiped to them to post to me via regular post ? I have a
paypal account so I can transfer funds easy that way. I will send a few
extra $ to the shipper for thier help since it would save me a small fortune
in shipping costs. I know a few people here in UK who have the same problems
so If anyone can help please E-mail offlist. Please e-mail at
chris-at-cps-electronicsREMOVE NASTY ANTISPAM LINE.co.uk . ( thanks Terry if
you let this though).

thanks,
chris