Re: Large IGBT need help

Original poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 4/11/2004 1:12:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Stealing my terms again I see Matt ;-)  Anyway I suggest you start small and
use some IGBTs like the 50N6S2D Don't try to use those large ones.  There is
no reason to.  At 20v, they have  26nF gate capacitance.  Steve Ward can
only drive them safely with the UCC37322/1's because he is running them
intermittently.

Hahah i sure am, that is such a convienient term though...

Dang 26nF...I have a lot to learn still about these things...No wonder i
blew my 4420 LOLOLOL!

Matt