Re: Flyback Driver PCBs

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Sounds like a good idea.  However, i would recommend you post your schematic
before ordering boards.  You have a large community of
knowledge here, and its good to have all us review a design prior to see if
there are any problems.  Also, many will want to see what they would
be getting before placing an order.

Are you using a half-wave arrangment for a flyback driver like on Justin's
website here:
http://dave.golfbuddys-dot-com/hvguy/new/FBdriver/schematic.GIF

Dan