942C20P15K

Original poster: "Richard Modistach" <hambone-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

notice to all aussies,

i'm about to put an order in for some MMC caps and it really is a case of
the more one buys the cheaper they get, at the moment i've got i think one
other person but i consider it a courtsey to let everyome know that may
want a few and not pay the huge price for small orders.
currently at 50+
price is 3.96$au inc gst + 11$ shipping from me in aus. only.
more may get cheaper, dont know till i get an idea of how many.
interested parties can PM me. moneys will need to be up front when the time
comes. only the one type of cap.
it will be a while before i order but not that long.
there is a 2 week wait for delivery from the company.

regards
richard
aus