RE: UK teslathon 2004

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >Where can I get more infomation about the 2004 UK teslathon ( I think at
 >cambridge )
 >I remember june the 19th as a date.... . Is this for UK coilers only or
 >would I be
 >allowed to bring my coil over from Germany?

There are usually about three Teslathons every year in the UK.

http://www.tcbouk-dot-org.uk/events.htm

The "UK Teslathon" in Derby (28/29 May this year) This is a big event in the
Midlands.

The Amberley Teslathon (19 June) Amberley is in the south of England
somewhere ;)

The Cambridge Teslathon (usually some time in September ish) Not organised
yet AFAIK.

If you're thinking of coming to any of these, join the TCBOUK mailing list
and post it on there.

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/tcbouklist

We'd be delighted to see people from overseas. A few guys came over from
Holland once- one of them was called Sam Barros, but I don't think it was
"Plasma Boy" himself.

Steve C.