Re: Flyback Driver PCBs

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Okay.  That sounds good.  I just wanted to make sure you had the isolation
transformer in there.  Not that you didn't already have it, but
i know a lot of people will take direct driven half-bridge circuits which
are designed for 15V use and try using them for 100+ Volts.  Without
the gate isolation, it would be bad.

Dan