RE: What's going on?

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

I'd love to try that, but financing constraints prohibit.
I may convert to a "sucker" gap, though, if I can find
enough pieces-parts laying around... I've seen several
models to build from, and they all look fairly simple
... just gotta wait for parts.
--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux

http://tesla.msbdatasystems-dot-com