Re: Fairchild samples

Original poster: "Nick Andrews" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

What parts were you trying to order samples of?  I just checked the site.
You just have to register as a customer with a business name and answer a
few questions as to what the parts are for.  Tell them prototype stage of a
DC-DC power converter or inverter or similar.  They will email you a
confirmation and send the parts.  I used my email at work instead of the
hotmail address so it looks more official.   Like someone else said, just
don't ask for $1000 worth of parts at a time!

Nick A

_