Re: Sync Motor Wanted

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I agree.  I'll pick the ARSG over a SRSG anyday for higher power coils.
Heck, everytime Ed Wingate starts up his magnifier, those big cooling fans,
and his
ASRG revving up are just darn impressive.

But yes, the ARSG does give you a lot of flexibility in playing with various
break-rates and can really spice up your coil.

Dan

 > After having procured a suitable power supply, my next gap will be an
ARSG,
 > as I like the idea of making comparisons of varying break rates vs.
output.