Re: Sync Motor Wanted

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

Terry, If I can get this process working well, I might be able to make a
few for people. I have a grinder and a vice, and a bit of time. If I got a
job I'd be getting 12 buck an hour and not really enjoying myself, so its
not a big loss to me if I make a few. I do have my final exams coming up so
I cant spend all day on it though!