From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, 19 April 2004 11:25 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: tesla coils

Original poster: "Anthony" <ant17-at-optushome-dot-com.au>

hi guys i was hoping you could help me i have made my self tesla coil
but i
cant get any streamers my setup is

my Primary wraped around a pvc pipe  180uh

Secondary 27.2mh

secondary Self capacitance 4.06pf

Secondary resonant frequency 272khz

1000 turns