Re: Maxwell AC vs. DC ratings

We have only lost one commercial cap in 25 plus years.  And we knew we were
pushing it when it failed.
For pole xmfrs it's the best way to go.  The peak primary currents average
around 2,300 Amperes in many of our larger coils.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913