RE: Sync Motor Wanted

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

 > 	One of the special items they have every once in a while is their
 > cheapie DVM, which I've gotten for as low as $1.99, although the usual
 > sale price is about twice that.  I'ved bought a number and they check
 > out very well against my expensive Fluke and again are worth the money.
 > I'm not endorsing them as a high quality source but just suggesting that
 > one shouldn't be afraid of going in the place.

	I have to agree 100% here. Those meters are fabulous- When you consider how
often we do "somewhat risky" things with our good meters I found that buying
a ten-pack of these for $20 to be a heck of an investment at 1/5 the price
of my favorite meter. (and strangely, I'm down to about 3 ;). Note the
"normal" price on these is $7.99, but I always see them "on sale" for $3.99.
In clearance, $1.99.
	Also, they come with alkaline batteries, which usually cost more than the
$2 meter. Just can't beat that deal with a stick.
	They also feature some cheapy analog meters from time to time. These make
great panel meters- just strip out the pc board and do what's needed to deal
with the 500uA movement.
db